Stephen J. Ross
Stephen J. Ross
Stephen J. Ross graduated from Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania with a degree in Finance and Accounting and began working at the Investment Management firm of The Vanguard Group where he worked approximately eight years.
While working there full time, Ross graduated from Widener University School of Law. While there, he served an externship for the Delaware County District Attorney’s office and a clerkship for a judge at the Chester County Court of Common Pleas.
From there, Ross worked in the litigation department of a large multinational firm in Philadelphia and thereafter began Stephen Ross Law, LLC., in 2005. Stephen Ross is also a veteran of the United States Army where he proudly served as a combat engineer.
Location: 192 S. Hanover St., Suite 101, Pottstown, PA 19464
Areas Of Practice
- Consumer Protection
- Foreclosure & Alternatives
- Social Security Disability
- Wills & Estate
- Criminal Law
- U.S. District Court for Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware – May, 2002
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
Major: Finance and Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar, Member
- Chester County Bar, Member
- Montgomery County Bar, Member
- National Organization for Social Security Claimants’ Representatives, Member, 2008 – Present