Zachary Breidenbach graduated from Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia with a Bachelor of Science in Philosophy and Political Science. Soon after, he attended Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law at Barry University in Orlando, Florida. While in law school, he received the highest grade in his class in Bankruptcy and Civil Procedure II, served as the Lead Articles Editor of the Barry Law Review, was a Research Assistant in the areas of Constitutional Law and Remedies, and was a Top 8 Finalist in the Barry University Annual Moot Court Competition. During law school, Zach interned with the Montgomery County Public Defender’s Office, the General Counsel of a government contract corporation, and a general practice law firm.
Areas Of Practice
- Social Security Disability
- Wills, Trusts, and Estates
- Supreme Court of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law at Barry University – Orlando, Florida
- Old Dominion University – Norfolk, Virginia B.S.
- Majors: Philosophy and Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
Honors & Awards
- Barry Law Review – Associate Editor (2016-2017); Lead Articles Editor (2017-2018)
- Top 8 Finalist – Barry University 1L Moot Court Competition
- Book Awards: Civil Procedure II; Bankruptcy